Today while I was running I thought to myself... Hmmm I wonder what I should write my blog about today, and it couldn't of been more than a minute later when I started coming up on a man walking a beautiful German Shepherd. He must of heard me breathing, because he looked back and immediately yanked the dog's leash and not walked, but sprinted off the side walk. When he did that I thought... he didn't need to do that, I could of just ran around him. Well, it didn't take long for me to realize why he sprinted off the side walk... When I ran, by the pretty German Shepherd turned into a huge vicious lion. It jumped into the air, and tried to yank the leash out of the guys hand. Lucky for me the guy was pretty huge himself, so he pulled the lion back when it was in mid air. I swear I saw a flash of my obituary in the newspaper... it said something like 20 YEAR OLD RUNNER GETS EATEN BY A GERMAN SHEPHERD. Not to mention my heart felt like it was about to explode out of my body, because it was beating so fast.... I definitely got a good "workout" in this afternoon.
Just in case you didn't already know.... I am deathly afraid of dogs! I have had a handful of things happen in my life that contributed to my fear of dogs.
1. When I was little my family had this killer dog that bit people, and one time it pushed me into a ditch... with snakes!!
2. One time this lady was walking her dog with one of those retractable leashes. Well her dog started running towards me, and the leash nearly cut my circulation off.
3. One time I was riding my bike in my neighborhood... Minding my own business, and a Golden Retriever came out of no where and bit my leg! The owner called my house 30 minutes later telling me not to worry the dog had got its shots recently..... (Oh phew feel free to bite me again then....??)
4. I always have dogs coming up to me when I run. They like to make circles around me, and bark until I pee in my pants..... (I don't really pee in my pants, I promise)
5. My own dog pushed me into a flower bed when I was like five. (See picture below.)
I have had people say to me, Oh you wouldn't be afraid of my poodle... It is so cute and small. My answer to them is... Yes you're right, I wouldn't be afraid. But, I would hate your annoying little yapping dog that licks peoples legs. I like to call those kind of dogs, kick me dogs. So, yah don't invite me over if you have a little dog.... Just Kidding! I won't kick your dog I promise. But seriously, don't try to feed me any food because your dogs hair is probably in it!
So, as you can see I am more of a cat person! BTW Mommy, I know you are reading this. Is Shelby (my cat) still alive?? ......
Okay, you caught me I really don't like animals at all....
FOOD OF THE DAY
I was trying to get every last bit of peanut butter out of the jar, so I had to use my fingers....
Question of the Day: Do you try to get every last bit of peanut butter out of the jar, or do you just throw it away? If you do, how do you manage to get it all out?
I was having a tough time with a knife, but my fingers sure worked some magic ;)
Are you a dog person or cat person?