Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Peanut Butter for Life!


If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?

Mine would be Peanut Butter!

I enjoy peanut butter in and on so many things:
1. Peanut butter, banana, honey, & cinnamon sandwich
2. Cat Cookies dipped in peanut butter
3. Graham crackers covered with peanut butter
4. Banana with peanut butter
5. Apple dipped in peanut butter
6. Waffles with peanut butter
7. Reese's peanut butter cups on my yogurt... it counts okay!
8. Peanut butter in my smoothies
9. Peanut butter in cookies
10. Pretzels dipped in peanut butter
11. Peanut butter on smores
12. Peanut butter in puppy chow
13. Peanut butter on a spoon

The list could go on and on, but you get the picture... Peanut Butter makes everything taste good!
I always have all different brands and flavors in my pantry (see above picture). I also have two more kinds that I keep at Matt's, for when he cooks something nasty. I just smoother whatever it is with peanut butter to make it taste good..... Just Kidding!

Matt is a fabulous cook. He didn't have work today, so he cooked for me and did the dishes! I think i've found a winner ;) 

Tonight was healthy Salmon night. He even bought the expensive Wild Salmon! We both decided that it was definitely worth the extra money. It has less of a fishy taste, and it's a lot tougher. 

Tomorrow is NACHO NIGHT! I have been craving nachos since... well... last Wednesday :)

Question #2: How do you like to eat your peanut butter?

13 comments:

  1. No question - peanut butter cookies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put my peanut butter on Apples...

    But my FAVORITE is putting it on toast, a bagel, or an english muffin and then slicing banana on it.

    I'm dying inside right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could eat one thing for the rest of my life it would prob be cereal! I just love cereal...nothing is better than several cereals mixed together for breakfast or as a snack! I just had it for breakfast by the way... 6 different kinds of cereals in a bowl with milk! (yes six!) I do like pb... But only certain kinds and only with certain things! I have never liked pb enough to just eat it plain off of a spoon! I like the brands u have! And I love a Pbj, pbb, and pretzels and pb but that's about it! I'm an almond butter girl... But even with it I only like it with those three meals/snacks! Pb cookies are my least favorite cookie ever! Oatmeal choc chip all the way! Your dinner looks yummy... Good job matt! And way to get the wild kind... Soooo much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Judy: Pb cookies are pretty dang good!!

    @ Dana: haha you crack me up! You need to try Einsteins power bagel with pb omg to die for!! Lets go when I get home :)

    @ Brooke: hhaha 6 omg thats intense. Please take a pic so I can use it on my blog ;) I forgot about just pbj. I havent had one of those in along time bc no jelly!! The dinner was delish.. he did a good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dana..I'm with you on this one! Einsteins power bagel toasted with PB is the best! Tara...you may have to invest in a fancy camera for your blog! And the one food I could not do without--too many to name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE PEANUT BUTTER!!! ahh it is AMAZIN- i just ate some on a banana- best way! besides putting it on oats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I prefer almond butter, but pb comes in at a close second!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Mommy: You are not reading carefully, I said if you HAD to choose one food what would it be haha. We are going to einsteins for sure when I get home!!

    @ Movesnmunchies: I have never had it on oats before!!! I am going to try it soon though!

    @ Stefanie: I love almond butter too, but it's just more expensive hah

    ReplyDelete
  9. pb is definitely good with a lot of things!!! I think my fave mix is pb and bananas!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life pb would probably be the best for you and I love it just by it self.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Caree: It is hard to beat pb with bananas you are right!!

    @ Papa: I am glad you agree with me! You definitely could survive off of pb for quite some time.... it has protein, carbs, and sugar

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mine would definitely be peanut butter too!! :) ...or cereal! Both are my favorite!
    And, I have been meaning to send you an email- thank you so much for the comment you left on my blog about double workouts- I am going to try to email you later today. But I really appreciate everything you said!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Holly: I love cereal too!! Definitely email me whenever... I would love to help :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...