Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Break from Blogging!

Dear Readers, I am taking a break from blogging for a little while..... I have a lot of tests coming up, it's almost SPRING BREAK, and I just feel like taking a break!!! I hope you all understand. Dear Brooke, I am going to miss your comments, but I promise I will be back soon. Dear Dana, I hope you start your blog soon! I will need another blog to look at with my extra time, and so will Brooke ;)
Love,
Tara
P.S I hope everyone has a great break! :) If you are a religious reader of my blog I will let ya know when I am back!

Quotes:
"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it." -Groucho Marx (Recognize this guys name... P90x anyone?? Or maybe you just knew him already.)

"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln

PEACE! 

2 comments:

  1. We'll miss you're colorful viewpoint on life and moments within it. Enjoy your break! TTYL! XOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!!!! I think my heart was just broken...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...