Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Get to know the Girl behind "The Game of Life".....

I found this on someone's blog that I read, so I thought it would be a fun thing to share with y'all! 
A. Age: Well I just turned 20 March 15th, but what age do I look like..... 13? Maybe 16 if I am not in my running clothes! 
B. Bed size: At home I have a trundle bed. It's name is Trundie.... I love it! At school I have a full size bed. It feels like a king size bed compared to Trundie. 
C. Chore you hate: I am kinda weird because I love cleaning. I clean my room every Sunday, but I would say my least favorite chore is my nightly routine... washing my face, brushing my teeth, and taking out my contacts! Yes, those are chores for me. I always just wanna go to sleep not go through a 20 minute routine before I can get in bed. 
D. Dogs: My family has a Jack Russell Terrier named Miles back at home. I pretend to hate him, but really we are pretty good buddies.. I like my cat more though :)

E. Essential start to your day: Eat breakfast, check facebook, and look at blogs.. oh and that terrible routine that I described earlier... well I do it in the morning too! 
F. Favorite color: Hmm it changes frequently, but I love orange and yellow esp. together! 
G. Gold or Silver: Silver! I have a silver charm bracelet that I love from Matt, a silver necklace from my Aunt Sus, and a silver ring from Matt which I wear everyday!
H. Height: That is a touchy subject... I am 5'1'', a.k.a too short!
I. Instruments you play: I took piano lessons back in the day, but I never practiced so my teacher got mad and yelled at me, so I quit! I also played the recorder in elementary school... I was a pro at hot cross buns! 
J. Job title: I am a student at Texas A&M... toughest job out there ;) I am studying to be a teacher someday though!
K. Kids: None right now obviously I am still a kid myself :)  but I am still undecided for in the future. The whole pregnant thing doesn't sound like fun, but I know I will want kids someday I am sure. 
L. Live: Good ole' College Station! I want to live in Austin someday, or the house that I grew up in heheh!
M. Mom’s name: Gail or should I say Mommmmeeeee. I call her mommy, and when she doesn't listen it comes out a lot like MOMMMMMEEEEEE 
N. Nicknames: I have had a lot! My mom calls me T-Bird. Brooke calls me Nanners. Matt calls me Lynn.... haha JK I wanted him to call me Lynn (my middle name), so I saved my number in his phone as Lynn! He still hasnt't changed it... it will rub off on him sooner or later!
O. Overnight hospital stays: Never. Well when I was born I believe they make you spend the night, if I could of talked then I am sure I would of told my mom lets get the heck out of here... it smells and the food stinks! 
P. Pet peeve: Oh my too many! Messy people, fake people, people who walk slow, umm I have so many I can't even think of them! They change daily ha
Q. Quote from a movie: Any quote from A walk to Remember! It is my favorite movie of all time! I used to have it memorized.
R. Right or left handed: Right handed! Why do left-handed people think they are so special?? 
S. Siblings: I am the middle child! I have an older sister, Brooke and a younger sister, Haley! I love them more than anything. They are my best friends, even if they love to pick on me!
T. Time you wake up: Earlyy. I love to get my day going. One time I woke up at 9:30 and I think I had a minor heart attack! I had so much to accomplish in so little time!
U. Underwear: Yes, that is just gross if you don't wear them.
V. Vegetables you dislike: I think it may be easier to name the veggies I LIKE: broccoli, corn on the cob, green beans in a can, pretty much all beans, and tomatoes (yes they are a veggie not a fruit.)
W. What makes you run late: I AM NEVER LATE! I remembered one of my pet peeves... late people! I can't stand when people are late. I am usually at least 10 minutes early... I have to set my clock in my car ahead of time because if not I get there wayyy to early! 
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Nada.... Well I lied my Mommy takes x-rays on my teeth!
Y. Yummy food you make: My favorite thing that I make is Nachos! I also love making desserts. 
Question of the Day: Pick three of the questions, and tell me your answers!! 
NOW, MEET SOME OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE:
My Mommy! 

My Boyfriend of 3 years, Matt! 

My Dad, Matt (again), and my Papa a.k.a my coaches ;)

Sorry I couldn't find a good picture, but my Mom (again) and my Granny!

My lovely sisters... Brooke and Haley!

Brooke (again) and Mitch (Brooke's husband)
I COULDN'T MAKE IT THROUGH LIFE WITHOUT THEM! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...