Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

48 DAYS UNTIL SUMMER!

I don't know about y'all, but I am ready for Friday!
The week after Spring Break is never a fun one. Plus, I am getting a little unmotivated....

1. The sun is shining, so I find myself constantly looking out my window wishing I was outside. 
Today I went on a run, and went on a 30 minute walk with Matt! We are going to try to start doing these walks more often, they are so much fun! You get to talk, and soak up some vitamin D at the same time! 
2. My sister and Mitch are supposed to be back in America the first week of May, so that's all I can think about!
I absolutely can't wait until they are home. I have missed them so much the past year, and I can't wait for all of our Austin adventures this summer.
3. Exams are coming up, and I am only thinking about the day of my last exam. Instead of when I should start studying or what the exams are even going to cover....
I want to be home the day Brooke and Mitch get home, which just so happens to be the week of exams. So, I keep forgetting that I actually have to study!
4. All the Vitamin D that I have been taking in is making me tired!
Seriously it is 6 o'clock right now, and I kinda just want to lay in bed.....
5. Teaching jobs are scarce, so my degree is pointless!
JK THAT IS A JOKE! But, seriously teaching jobs are scarce... it's kinda scary! 

I could go on and on, but the point I am trying to make is.... CAN IT BE SUMMER ALREADY?!

Question of the day: What do you do to stay motivated in times like these? Are you ready for summer too?

FOOD OF THE DAY:

Another bar, but these are great I promise!
They are all-natural and have a pretty good amount of protein 8 grams for only being 170 calories.
They com in other flavors too:
Chocolate Caramel
Chocolate Peanut
Chocolate Pretzel
Cinnamon Coffee Cake

FITNESS TIP:
Want a little extra exercise? Start parking your car in the farthest parking spot away from the entry to the grocery store, Walmart, school, or whereever you go.

The weather is fantastic now, so you have no excuse! Well, if you are in Texas anyways. There is no need to wait behind a car with your blinker on for 2 minutes while they load their groceries into their car.... I promise it won't kill ya to park a little father out!
This is one of my biggest pet peeve's.... 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...