Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Perfect… Another thing to distract me from studying

Hey Guys,

I don’t know why, but it seems kind of fun to document my life through a journal? I used to write in a diary when I was little, so why not join the 21st century through yet another technology device and write it on here. Too bad for the few that will actually take time to read this, I will leave out a lot of interesting details in my life that are only meant to be told to a select few. As most of you know my sister got married this summer to one of the funniest and smartest guys you will ever meet. Their wedding was one of the best days of my life, maybe just because they had a really amazing cake?? haha Jk. But, in all seriousness, It was a blast and so pretty… except for my maid of honor toast ;) My fear of public speaking will be a post in itself saved for a later time. Anyways back to the point, Brooke’s wedding was amazing and sad all at the same time. I knew in the back of my mind, Brooke and Mitch would be leaving me to go across the country to Qatar in a matter of months. I am sure if you are reading this you already know, Brooke is seriously my role model, best friend, and hero all rolled up in one human being. She is amazing, and I don’t think she even knows what a gift she is to me. I miss her and Mitch everyday, and I try my hardest to keep her updated on my life, but it will be amazing when she finally comes back! So with that being said I am mainly making this thing for her to read, but I hope I pick up some other followers along the way. I really do have a passion for writing, only problem is my spelling and writing in general stinks! Someday I want to write a book about my life, So far it has been an amazing life and I feel like this book would be filled with love, laughter, and of course drama. What can I say my family is crazy, but I love all of them so much! :) Once this book is written I am going to hire a really good editor and then I am golden and will make millions… haha I can dream right? So if you are one of those people who can’t stand reading run on sentences, miss spelled words, and something that makes no sense at all, DO NOT READ THIS! Well I really do have to study, so later I will actually figure this site out and entertain yall with more of my life! Peace

1 comment:

  1. This made me cry! You are great at this blogging thing! Keep it up! Brooke is lucky to have such a fan and great sister! Mommy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...