1. I am greeted by signs hanging on the wall that say "Gead your home" and "Welcome house"??.. Haley had some trouble, but usually these signs are awesome!
2. An aroma of my mommy's banana bread fills the entire house
3. There is poop camouflaged on the rug in the hallway... (This is Miles's way of saying Welcome Home)
4. There is fake hair scattered on the bathroom counter
5. I spend all day shopping with granny
6. I watch all my weekly shows at midnight with my mom, and five minutes into them we are both fast asleep
7. I get my reeses mix in from Braums with my dad
8. I get caught by the fashion police and have to change my clothes
9. I hear the same song playing over and over throughout the entire house
10. I am ordered to go outside and pick up every leaf... which is impossible!
11. There is a dance off in the middle of the living room
12. I eat entirely too much delicious food
13. My clothes that I wore a hour ago appear in my room folded and washed
14. I can run with my eyes closed, because I have memorized my favorite loop
15. I constantly have a smile on my face
16. I actually sleep in because trundie is the best bed ever
17. There is never a dull moment, and I am constantly doing something
18. I am always two steps behind my mom
19. Brooke laughs at everything I say.... Oh wait this one never happened!!! I missed you Brooke, home wasn't the same without you!
There truly is NO PLACE LIKE HOME! I can't wait to be home again in 17 days :)