Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

M&M Therapy...

Tonight I gave a little tour of A&M to my Uncle Darin, Aunt Angie, and cousin Ty. I am for sure no tour guide Barbie, but hopefully I did a decent job and will be hearing from my  future roomy sometime in the near future! They brought me a cook book, I think that's code for saying we are tired of seeing the same three meals on your blog! Just Kidding... I can't wait to try some new recipes out!! The coolest part is that they are all 4 ingredient recipes, and they only take 10 minutes to cook..... That is my kind of cooking!

Matt and I went on a late night walk around campus. He gave me a little pep talk, and reminded me how important it is to have a positive outlook on life! I don't know why, but I have been struggling with that concept lately... I think it's called too much studying, and not enough fun!

FOOD OF THE DAY:

There isn't anything that a few peanut butter M&M'S can't fix ;) Yes, they are left over from Valentine's Day.... can you believe these little pieces of heaven have lasted that long? Usually I devour a whole bag at once... Whoops!

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A FABULOUS SATURDAY NIGHT!

Question of the Day: What is your favorite type of M&M? Or are you more of a Skittles fan?
Personally, I LOVE plain m&m's mixed with skittles! My mom used to buy both packs for our birthday parties back in the day, and one time I mixed the two... it was AMAZING! Don't knock it until you try it. But, my two favorite types of m&m's are still peanut and peanut butter!!

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome cook book! You should definitely try some new things in it! And take pics for me to see! Shame on you for still having v day candy left! I really don't like either... But if I had to pick I would say skittles! What about pretzel m&ms I thought they were one of your fav too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Brooke: There are so really good looking potato skins that I wanna make! Oh and it was actually Matt's candy.. he didnt eat it all! I like pretzel but not as much as the other two!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanut butter all the way!!! I have never been a big M&M fan but when those little babies came out I definitely changed my opinion on M&Ms!!! I am actually working on a bag right now! Perfect snack with a bag of popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm more of a Skittles fan, but I am going to try mixing them with M&M's...that sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Kirsten: Oh man that sounds delish with popcorn!! What kind of popcorn do you get?

    @ Autumn: Do it!! It's so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Orville Redenbacher's Smart Pop mini bags! I can eat the whole bag which is always a plus! They have kettle corn which is more sweet or the butter one which I like because it isn't too buttery. Sometimes I mix the two! It depends what I am in the mood for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Kirsten: Kettle Corn sounds good.. I will definitely have to get some of those next time I go to the store!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite M&M type is pretzel. So good! I used them in my monster cookies too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Lauren: I still have to try to make those.. they looked so good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...